Sunday, May 1, 2011

The I-70 East Corridor-wide Public Meetings

The I-70 East Collaborative Team (PACT) invites you to provide input on the alignment of the highway between Brighton Blvd. and I-270 as we get close to a final decision.

Corridor-wide Public Meetings

Date: Wednesday, May 4
Time: 5:30-8 p.m.
Location:Commerce City Recreation Center, 6060 E. Parkway Drive, Commerce City

Date: Saturday, May 7
Time: 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Location: Swansea Recreation Center, 2650 E. 49th Avenue, Denver

The I-70 East PACT is comprised of advocacy groups, and stakeholders from Adams County, Aurora, Commerce City, and Denver, and state and federal agencies who are engaged in a collaborative dialogue and decision-making process that will result in the recommendation of an alignment for I-70.
Print the flier ...