Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Message from Commissioner Larry Pace

The County is doing well with three Democrats as Commissioners and that is the way we must keep it! We had the pontoon boat in three parades and have gotten my name and the names of other candidates out there that way. We all had a good time walking, giving out candy and lit. The County Fair went real well and the weather cooperated. I would like to thank everybody who put in a good word for me at the Fair. It is that time of the campaign season when big signs have to be put out. If anybody wants to volunteer to help with signs, their help is always welcome. I have got up quite a few up, but need to put up a lot more. I am also appreciative of anybody who will take a yard sign for themselves and their friends and neighbors. I am looking for volunteers to walk with me and call for me. Call me at 303-868-3857or 303-426-7196. I will be having a fundraiser on August 27, 2010, 11:30 AM to 2:00 PM at Brannon Sand and Gravel, 2500 East Brannon Way, Denver, CO. An RSVP by early Thursday would be nice so Fred gets an idea about how much barbecue to have catered, but even if you don’t RSVP come anyway there will be plenty for all. Lpace@q.com Look forward to seeing you there.

Larry